Terms & Conditions
OUR DETAILS –
Company Name: Cake Craft Shop
(cakecraftshop.in and the our trading names on the Internet).
Our registered Office:
Cake Craft Shop
C-167, Sushant Lok-1
PRICES AND ORDERING
- By completing and submitting the electronic order via this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
- By completing and submitting the electronic order you are making an offer to purchase goods that, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. A binding contract will only result when we have notified you that your goods have been dispatched.
- In the event Cake Craft Shop declines your order we shall provide you with a full refund.
- Once an order has been dispatched we cannot change the delivery address from that originally stated on the order.
- All prices stated on our websites are inclusive of taxes.
- Orders will not be processed until the customer’s funds have cleared in full.
We always endeavour to have our product range in stock, but we do sometimes experience delays in our suppliers delivering to us. If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you to inform you of any delay that we are aware of. Generally we only experience short delays in obtaining more stocks, we will do our best to ensure you are informed of progress.
CANCELLATION- UNWANTED GOODS
- You may return unwanted goods for a full refund of the original paid amount at any time within 7 days, starting the day after receipt of your goods.
Exceptions to this are listed below:
- Where security tags exist on products, carefully inspect the product before removing the security tag. Cake Craft Shop will not accept returned items where the security tags have been removed.
- Edible items
- Bespoke made to order items.
- Cake Craft Shop will not refund mailing costs incurred in returning the goods.
- Goods must be returned to us in an “as new” re-saleable condition. It is advisable to use a trackable delivery service, or at a minimum obtain a proof of posting at the post office in the unlikely event the goods are lost in transit.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales. Please be aware that delays are occasionally inevitable due to busy periods and unforeseen factors.
- Cake Craft Shop will not be held responsible for delivery delays beyond our reasonable control, for example: strike action, 3rd party delays, traffic or weather constraints and therefore will not accept liability for late delivery under these circumstances.
- In the event of requests for goods to be left at unattended premises or with neighbours Cake Craft Shop will endeavour to do so at the customers own liability.
- The courier partner will leave a message or email if your are not at home to receive your order. It is your responsibility to arrange a re-delivery
- If your parcel is returned to us marked ‘Not accepted by customer’ you will be liable for the original delivery charges along any charges we may incur for the return of these goods back to us.
- If a parcel is returned to us due to incorrect or insufficient address details provided on your order, you will be eligible for the cost of resending the parcel. Parcels will only be resent once the charges have been met.
Where goods are damaged in transit Cake Craft Shop will replace the item. We may ask for proof of the damage and a written statement so that we can proceed with a compensation claim against the courier.
ITEMS MISSING FROM YOUR PARCEL
On delivery of your order please inspect the parcel contents. Any missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receiving your goods. If an item is missing please contact us by phone, email or by using our contact page.
INGREDIENTS / ALLERGY INFORMATION
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of ingredients
we ask customers concerned about food allergies / ingredients to always check the label/s on the product. From time to time manufacturers ingredients may vary / change without notice. Cake Craft Shop can not be held liable for any customers who disregard label/s.
- Gift voucher must be redeemed at www.CakeCraftShop.in website.
- Gift vouchers must redeemed online only, with goods being delivered or collected in store (select at checkout).
- Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per transaction.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to pay for gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers have no cash redemption value and are non-refundable
- Gift vouchers and unused portions expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
- If the order exceeds the amount of the gift voucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- The gift voucher can be applied to an open order by visiting the relevant Order Summary page of our website.
- Normal CakeCraftShop.in terms and conditions of purchase apply.
- CakeCraftShop.inis not responsible if a gift certificate or a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
DISCOUNT CODES / VOUCHERS / COUPONS
- Codes are for single online use only. Redeemable at CakeCraftShop.in
- Not valid for in-store purchases.
- Voucher cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- Voucher not valid against any other offers, promotions or customer discounts.
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Cake Craft shop and is protected by copyright laws.
You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website without Cake Craft shop express written consent.
In particular, you may not copy images, utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this website, without Cake Craft shop express written consent.
You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (i.e. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without CakeCraftShop express written consent.